Reaming Shells for Mineral Core Drilling
Diaset’s stabilized long life reaming shells are engineered to last longer and provide vibration free operation for increased core recovery and increased bit life. Our premium and platinum reaming shells are excellent for mineral core drilling projects that require an extra-long life reaming shell.
We use only the best AAA premium diamonds on the leading edge of the shell. This Diaset exclusive increases penetration rate and enables the shell to cut more freely. Diaset is the only diamond drilling tool manufacturer that uses premium grade AAA diamonds.
All Diaset standard reaming shells feature:
- Long Matrix Pad – heavily set with diamonds. The matrix pad is securely anchored against the blank, preventing shoulder wear and “walkover”
- Concentric Cast Pad – runs true and will not break off, also offer less vibration
- Spiral Carbide Reinforced Waterways
- AAA Diamonds – on the leading edge for an increased penetration rate and a free cutting reaming shell
Diaset also offers upgraded reaming shells that include all of the features mentioned above, as well as:
- Premium – includes larger premium diamonds, 4140 heat treated alloy for a heavy duty “polk” or ‘hexagonal” style blank
- Platinum – includes all of the features of the premium reaming shell plus carbide wear pads welded to the blank and precision ground to gauge size